HeraCore Bullet-Resistant Fiberglass Panels
Commercial businesses and property are often at risk of attack, as targets of robbery or as potential threat against personnel and customers.
HeraCore ballistic fiberglass panels, concealed behind drywall or woodwork of walls, lecterns and desks, are designed to mitigate harm caused by bullets from a rifle, handgun or shotgun, as well as provide effective delay against forced entry.
HeraCore bullet-resistant fiberglass panels are the safest, most affordable, and efficient ballistic protection solution available for both new construction and remodeling projects.
- Customer Counters
- Entry & Interior Doors
- Drive-Thru Doors & Walls
From data storage centers, with sensitive material to protect, to banks and retail stores with cash on the premises, HeraCore panels are the solution-of-choice for “bullet-proof” protection.
Unique benefits of HeraCore panels include:
- UL Listed at all 8 levels of the UL 752 Standard
- Easy To Install With Conventional Tools
- Effective Delay Against Forced Entry
- Low Wicking – preventing build-up of mold
- Non-Toxic Materials – no Formaldehyde
- Available in Panel Sizes up to 5’ x 10’
HeraCore bullet-resistant panels are an ideal Defensive Architecture solution for:
- Data Storage Facilities
- Pawn Shops
- Broadcast and Print Media
- Jewelry Stores
- Ballistic Testing Facilities
- Convenience Stores
- Gun/Weapons Stores
Combining woven-roving fiberglass with resin, HeraCore panels capture the ballistic projectiles in a process called ply-delamination without ricochet or spalling. HeraCore panels deliver superior security against bullets and blast fragments. Through a proprietary manufacturing process, HeraCore panels are precision-assembled and cured in a press with heat and pressure, maintaining quality and consistency.
- HeraCore Level 1: $15 / sq. ft.
- HeraCore Level 2: $21 / sq. ft.
- HeraCore Level 3: $23 / sq. ft.
- HeraCore Level 4: $68 / sq. ft.
- HeraCore Level 5: $74 / sq. ft.
- HeraCore Level 6: $22 / sq. ft.
- HeraCore Level 7: $60 / sq. ft.
- HeraCore Level 8: $76 / sq. ft.